- List of my publications
- Measuring Interest Rate Risk Using a Duration Vector
- This paper uses a generalization of the duration suggested by Diebold at al. (2006) that takes the variations of the level, the slope and the curvature of the yield curve into account. Compared with other approaches that take non-parallel shifts into account the approach considered here is very intuitive as it is similar to the classical duration. A case study exemplifies that in addition to the level the risk factors slope and curvature matter.
- Closed Form Solutions of Measures of Systemic Risk
- This paper derives - considering a Gaussian setting - closed form solutions of the statistics that Adrian and Brunnermeier, Acharya et al. and Engle and Brownlees have suggested as measures of systemic risk to be attached to individual banks.
- Arbeitsweise der Bankenaufsicht vor dem Hintergrund der Finanzmarktkrise: Long version (175p) and Summary version (20p)
- Together with Professor Hartmann-Wendels, Professor Martin Hellwig und Professor Michael Hüther I wrote an essay on banking supervision in the context of the current financial crisis.
- A Treatment on Strategic Issues of Change-of-Control Transactions
- My habil thesis